Thursday, August 22, 2019

Merry Christmoose Spinner Card


The other day I created this adorable little Moose Spinner Card using a couple of pennies!  To see him in action click here!


When I first received the Merry Moose Bundle in my Stampin' Up Holiday 2019 Pre-Order I knew he'd be a perfect "tumbler" for a Christmas Card! I was also able to use the new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to create his footprints in the snow! 



I even added his cute little raccoon friend .... he looks a little skeptical of his clumsy moose friend! lol ;p



To watch the assembly video for this cute little card, click here.

Happy Stamping!!



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[139672]
$11.50

No comments:

Post a Comment